Buy Browning Maxus II Wicked Wing 12 Gauge Shotgun with Mossy Oak Bottomland Camo Stock and Burnt Bronze Finish
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, adding a new look and more features to improve comfort, performance, and speed without sacrificing an ounce of reliability.
From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promoted a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1 1/2″ thick Inflex Recoil Pad further combine to reduce recoil felt and ease the sting of 3 1/2″ magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4″.
Perhaps the most noticeable change from the original is the addition of a screw-on magazine cap. This simple change was implemented after feedback from the Browning Pro Staff and public who wanted the ability to use a magazine extension for competition use.
- New Mossy Oak Bottomland camo finish
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo receiver finish
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze barrel finish
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Manufacturer: Browning
- Model: Maxus II Wicked Wing
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Chamber: 3 1/2″
- Overall Length: 49 3/8″
- Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Stocks: Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front
- Magazine Capacity: 4-Shot